About the Author Headline

Susan regrets that time commitments and legal requirements do not permit her to respond to queries from parents or teachers about specific children, or to provide advice for working with those children.


For advice on such matters, and for support in your state, it’s recommended you contact SPELD in your state www.auspeld.org.au or Learning Difficulties Australia (LDA) www.ldaustralia.org. Both organisations will be able to refer you to consultants registered with them who will be able to work with you and your child.


For children with communication difficulties without literacy difficulties, visit Speech Pathology Australia www.speechpathologyaustralia.org.au.

Join the Literacy Plus mailing list to receive our newsletters which focus on practical ideas for building literacy success.